A Whole Bunch Of Pedometers
I started off looking at a “dirty dozen” of pedometers with prices that ranged between $25 and $50.
After delving deeply into the nitty gritty on each of them, I’ve whittled down the acceptable candidates to just the three listed here. Pick any one of them – depending upon your druthers – and you’ll be more than overjoyed with their ability to satisfy your workout needs.
These “under 50” pedometer reviews include:
These fitness trackers offer quite a bit more than the “Under $25 Pedometers” previously reviewed.
So, let’s get crackin’ – and, break down all the scuttlebutt that I’ve gleaned from my sources about the value that these pedometers can offer to an aggressive workout routine!
MorePro X-Core Fitness Tracker HR
This is a Chinese product – with manufacturing headquarters in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China – a commercial development in Hong Kong. I normally prefer my products to be Made in the U.S.A. – but, this is such a great fitness tracker that I had to make an exception.
This well put together real-time tracker is waterproof.
The color screen tracks:
- Heart rate: Continuous monitoring throughout the day – not just for workouts.
- Blood pressure: Stores up to 24 hours of information.
- Rest breaks: Settings remind you when to take a break – and, when it’s time to get back to exercising, the screen lights up and the watch vibrates.
- Distance traveled
- Number of steps
- Calories burned
- Sleep: Using an additional app, the MorePro X-Core HR can track how many hours of REM sleep (deep sleep), how many hours of light sleep, and how many hours you are awake.
Other features include:
- Synching calls and messages – or, even apps like Skype, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Remotely operating a smart phone – including taking photos with just a wave of the hand.
- GPS tracking – through your smart phone.
- A watch and an alarm clock.
- Phone finding function.
- Extended use battery – with up to a week of standby time. Short battery charging time – takes about 90 minutes.
And, it’s designed to be worn by anyone and everyone – all day long – be they men, women, or children.
Owners Talking About the MorePro
“I’ve had a lot of different budget priced fitness trackers. Most of them had problems with their tracking capabilities or, other issues like having a screen to dim to read. But, my MorePro tracker solved all of these issues and gave me additional options that are normally only found on more expensive trackers for a great price!”
“This has a nice big screen and I can see the display even in the bright sunlight.”
“Great battery life. After an hour of charging, I can go more than a week before the battery runs down.”
“Great product! Great price! Amazing technical support!”
“Charging is so simple through a standard USB port found by removing the watch band. And, a charge symbol lets me know when the battery is fully charged.”
YOYOFIT Smart Fitness Watch
Besides working as a watch, what’s it got?
- It’s waterproof.
- It has a heart rate monitor for real time checks on both heart rate – and, you can also get updates on blood oxygen levels.
- Daily activities can be recorded – steps, distance, calories burned, etc.
- Your sleep can be monitored – both deep and light sleep. Get a thorough analysis of your sleep habits to see if you’re getting a healthy amount of down time.
- Sync it to your phone. Then, you can play music by controlling the phone’s music app. Or, remotely activate the phone’s camera function.
- Its watch face is customizable. Change to any number of background images or colors – available through an “EveryFit” app. You can even use your own hand-picked image as a background.
- It’s equipped with a GPS tracker.
- Watch bands come in a wide variety of colors – making it suitable for women or men.
- Access weather information when you sync this tracker to your phone.
- Linked to a phone, the tracker can receive calls and messages – as well as notifications from a number of online platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Extended battery life – up to a week on one charge.
What doesn’t it have?
Blood pressure function. For folks prone who have high blood pressure, this might be a deal breaker.
Customer Quotes For YOYOFIT Smart Fitness Watch
“Being able to track my daily exercise, the YoYoFit watch motivates me to do more and more every day!”
“The watch is very comfortable even when doing floor exercises.”
“This watch is awesome! And, it looks very expensive!”
“Easy setup. Instructions were very clear.”
“I can’t believe this YoYoFit Fitness Watch has so many features for such a low price!”
“I am so impressed with this watch that I plan on buying one for my husband and kids, too!”
“I wear this watch everywhere I go. Even to work!”
“I love the touch screen and the long battery life. My watch stays charged for over a week and I wear it all the time.”
For the money, the YOYOFIT Fitness Watch is an excellent choice to track all the parameters necessary for a successful workout – and also keep you informed about your health status – while keeping you entertained with a bit of music to make exercising more enjoyable.
Back To The Top
LETSCOM Fitness Tracker HR
This fitness tracker watch is an “Amazon’s Choice” – with over 6,000 reviews. With an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, almost 60% of the reviews give it a 5-star rating!
It has pretty much all the standard features that the other 2 fitness watches have:
- Tells time
- Heart rate monitor in real time numbers.
- Fitness tracking – counting steps, calories, distance, duration, and speed. There is a built-in reminder if you’ve been resting too long – it vibrates to tell you to get back to exercising.
- Calorie counter
- Tracks sports – up to 14 of them – to give you a better idea of which ones are more effective for your body conditioning.
- GPS tracking – so you never get lost. You can even see a map of your walking, jogging, or running route after you’re done.
- Track sleep automatically – and measure both deep sleep (REM) and light sleep.
- Couple it to a smart phone to get text messages, emails, and notifications.
- Lengthy battery life – up to 7 days on one charge.
“The LetsCom tracker and app are very easy to use. And, easy to connect to my phone.”
“I have manually checked my heart rate against the watch’s monitor and it is amazingly accurate! The trick to getting great accuracy is to wear the watch on the inside of my wrist so it touches the area where I normally take my pulse.”
“I couldn’t believe how accurate this watch is when counting my steps and exercise duration. And, after wearing it while swimming, I proved that it is superbly waterproof! I highly recommend it!”
“Charges in a couple of hours and lasts for a week!”
“I’ve had 3 other trackers and this one is the best!”
“The one size fits all wristband works well for both me and my wife. I am pretty big – and, she is just a tiny little thing!”
“I just can’t give the LETSCOM Fitness Tracker HR enough praise. I have convinced many friends and family members to buy it, too. And, they all have been impressed with it!”
“This tracker’s quality competes with the FitBit I owned. But, at a much lower price!”
“Even though I read some bad reviews about this tracker, there were so many great reviews that I decided to give it a try. I’ve never been happier with my decision. This was a great purchase!”
“An easy to read screen even in low light conditions.”
LETSCOM Bottom Line
Your exercising experiences will be greatly enhanced with the LETSCOM Fitness Tracker HR. You can’t go wrong with this one!
Any one of these three fitness tracker watches will give you years of extraordinary service and up-to-date information. My personal choice is the first one reviewed – the MorePro X-Core Fitness Tracker HR – because of its accuracy tracking and storing blood pressure information.
For more choices, check out “Get The Best Pedometer – A Great Exercise Motivator” – like the Apple Watch Series 4.
Comments and emails – email@example.com – are greeted with a warm reception!